1. Did God create only visible things? Colossians 1:16
2. What superhuman beings does the Bible mention? Psalm 8:5
3. Has anyone ever seen an angel? Numbers 22:31
4. What type of angels were stationed at the entrance to the garden of Eden when man was driven out? Genesis 3:24
Angels are not the spirits of dead people as some may suppose. No one had yet died when Adam and Eve were driven from Eden. The Bible speaks definitely of the existence of intelligent beings in the universe before the earth was created (Job 38:4, 7).
5. Are angels very strong? Psalm 103:20
6. How swiftly do they move? Ezekiel 1:14
7. What have they been sent forth to do? Hebrews 1:14
8. How might we meet an angel some day? Hebrews 13:2
9. How do angels protect God’s people from danger? Psalm 34:7
Here are a few stories of angels helping God’s people in times of personal crisis: 1 Kings 19:1-8; Daniel 6:16-23; Acts 5:17-23; Acts 12:5-11.
10. How will God protect His people through the calamities of the last days? Psalm 91:11
“Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.” Proverbs 3:25, 26.
11. Are angels assigned even to children? Matthew 18:10
12. How does the Bible describe the loyalty of the angels to God? Psalm 103:20
13. God spared not the angels that did what? 2 Peter 2:4
14. What is sin? 1 John 3:4
15. Who is the leader of the rebellious angels? Revelation 12:9
16. What was he called before he fell? Isaiah 14:12
17. What position did he hold in heaven? Ezekiel 28:14
18. What was he like from the day he was created until iniquity was found in him? Ezekiel 28:15
19. In three words or less, what did Lucifer do that God cast him out and took away his position as covering cherub? Ezekiel 28:16
20. What sin did he first commit in his heart? Ezekiel 28:17
21. Whose position did he covet? Isaiah 14:13, 14
“Every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.” Luke 18:14.
22. This led to what in heaven? Revelation 12:7
23. What percentage of the angels (symbolically referred to as “stars” Rev 1:20) joined Satan in his rebellion? Revelation 12:4
24. Did their rebellion succeed? Revelation 12:8
25. What happened to Satan and his angels? Revelation 12:9
26. They are now being reserved in what condition until the judgment of the great day? Jude 6
The Bible speaks of the fallen angels as “unclean spirits,” “evil spirits,” and “devils.” Their work of darkness is limited to this world. For an illustration of their destructive work upon man and beast when unrestrained by the mighty angels of God, read Mark 5:1-13.
27. What is Satan doing now? 1 Peter 5:8
28. Why has he come to us now in great wrath? Revelation 12:12
29. What shall we do to stand against him? Ephesians 6:11
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Ephesians 6:12.
30. What armor do we need? Ephesians 6:14
- Loins girded with
- Breastplate of
- (verse 15) Feet shod with
- (verse 16) Shield of
- (verse 17) Helmet of
- Sword of
- which is
31. In what three traps does Satan get people? 1 John 2:16
Although Satan makes his offers appear enticing, his purpose is to destroy people. Job 1:6-22 unveils the real conflict going on behind the scenes over each one of us.
32. What specific action must we take? James 4:7, 8
33. If we stay close to God, what promise may we claim when Satan bombards us? Isaiah 59:19
34. How are the angels of God affected when we decide to place ourselves on God’s side? Luke 15:10
In the Light of God’s Word…
I understand that one third of the angels transgressed God’s law, were cast out of heaven, and are chained to this earth..
I understand that God is preserving the lives of the wicked angels until the final judgment day.
I choose to be on God’s side, and desire His power to resist the snares of Satan and the other rebellious angels.