1. What will God rain upon the wicked? Psalm 11:6
2. From where will the fire come? Revelation 20:9
3. When will this happen? Revelation 20:7
For information on the thousand years see lesson 5.
4. The Lord is reserving the unjust until when to be punished? 2 Peter 2:9
5. As the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so shall it be when? Matthew 13:40
6. How does the Bible describe the agony the wicked will experience? Matthew 13:42
7. All the wicked shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone which is what? Revelation 21:8
8. How do we know that the place of torment is not underground? Revelation 20:9
9. What all will be burned on the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men? 2 Peter 3:7
10. How does God feel about the punishment of the wicked? Ezekiel 33:11
11. Has God willed for certain ones to perish? 2 Peter 3:9
12. For whom is the fire prepared? Matthew 25:41
13. Who will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone with the beast and false prophet? Revelation 20:10
14. What will the Lord do to all the wicked? Psalm 145:20
15. It is better to lose an eye or a hand, instead of having how much of our body cast into hell? Matthew 5:29, 30
16. Is one’s physical body the only thing that hell will destroy? Matthew 10:28
17. God will punish according to what? Jeremiah 21:14
18. Who will receive many stripes? Luke 12:47
19. Who will receive few stripes? Luke 12:48
20. When the day comes that shall burn as an oven, all that do wickedly shall be what? Malachi 4:1
21. How thoroughly will the day that cometh burn them? And what will be left on them? Malachi 4:1
22. Ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be what? Malachi 4:3
23. The flames will devour them as what? Nahum 1:10
“The candle of the wicked shall be put out.” Proverbs 24:20.
24. They shall be as though what? Obadiah 16
25. How completely will the fire burn Satan? Ezekiel 28:18
26. Will Satan ever be any more? Ezekiel 28:19
27. What may we conclude about ultimate justice and about God? Psalm 58:11
For further study on this subject see the Information Booklet “C” entitled, Biblical Expressions, Biblical Explanations.
In the Light of God’s Word…
I understand that the punishment of the wicked will take place at the end of the 1000 years.
I understand that the flames will inflict the second death, forever extinguishing the life of the sinner.
I understand that that fire will also burn up the heavens and the earth which are now, and that God will create new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.